Wednesday 2 March 2011

It's all a bit real now

Flights booked. Insurance bought. I have spent £1.3k this month on travel stuff.

Very bad news though - loan was declined. Very, very bad news. I'm not sure what to do there because I am going to need to buy a few things here before I go out like a good camera and a decent backpack and the like. Why oh WHY did overtime have to end at work??? I'd of been fine if it stayed.

I'm less nervous now then I was a couple of days ago because Green Ghekos have asked me to come and work with them for 3 months woop woop!!

Also been talking to a few people of TravBuddy so I'm going to meet tons of new people. And rooms and travel out there are so bloody cheap!!!!! Can't wait to start me adventure.. by the way this will be what my blogs are all about going forward lol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment