Saturday 5 March 2011

Dairy is an anagram for Devil Food Group

OoooOooh WHY will I not learn??? WHY?? I had a glass of milk on Thursday, cheese on my chips Friday, and Saturday ate/drank a milkshake. I now have the most hideous stomach ache on Earth. I won't trust dairy products whilst I'm abroad though so problem shall be 100% resolved once I am out there!

Today has been all about the backpack. What rucksack to take?! I visited Millets and found a really good one but it was £70. I've found another on Ebay that is similar so I may perhaps purchase that one. My money bag and sleeping bag have both arrived and today I have bought a travel towel and a travel pillow, and I may buy a first aid kit and a camera later on today.

SO jealous at the camera Craigy bought. It was the one I was looking at for £50.00 but the frigger got there before me lol. Complete coincidence, he didn't know I was looking at it - it was an Ebay deal of the day.

Back track slightly to last night - I MUST learn not to text ridiculous status updates to Facebook and remember that 10 double sourz with a triple tequila and half a litre of vodka does not end up with you feel happy. Thank Christ though that I did not kiss any of my friends this time. Although Newton may have.... mwhahahahahahaha!!

Dirty. I am also dirty.. need to shower. I think I started todays blog to say something funny and now I can't remember what it was.. damn alcohol has stolen my brain cells :( I'll be back when I remember it!

1 comment:

  1. Dudddde!! I didn't kiss anyonoe .... what you going on about (blushes)

    ReplyDelete