Sunday 13 March 2011

Just Happy :-)

Good Sunday afternoon readers :-)

I just wanted to report that I am really happy. Genuinely proper content, relaxed and happy with everything at the moment. Things are slotting into place, getting organised, aren't going to quick but certainly aren't going to slow.. I'm just really happy!

Genuinely believe I am bi-polar and should be on drugs but when I am feeling this fantastic, I couldn't possibly want to take any drugs that could make me numb :D

Today, I woke up (well was woken up at various stages by Emily since 5am.. she is back from holiday) and read a bit of my book that David got me for Christmas (thank you!), watched a bit of Hollyoaks and then got up. I plodded my little feets to the balcony with my book, a yoghurt, a mug of green tea and lemon, some Belvita bicuits (who ever invented those BTW, fucking LEGE). And I just sat there. Quietly.

And gloriously it started to rain really gently. I have a fantastic view of the hills so I watched, as the birds tweeted away, the clouds slowly moving through the trees. The breeze was really slight and the rain main a beautiful noise on the ground and leafs. The air smelled really fresh. I love England. I will miss you xx

No comments:

Post a Comment