Wednesday 16 March 2011

Leaf Blowers

Good evening (middle of the night). I have to get something of my chest. Fucking leaf blowers.

This morning at 7am I was RUDELY awaken by the council skivvies with jet packs strapped to the fat bodies blowing leafs about the grounds of my flat. Blowing leafs. Blowing where?? 2 FUCKING FEET ahead of themselves and into the bushes. And what happens when they go 2 feet ahead of themselves??? The blow the fucking leafs a further 2 feet and into the bushes. WHY??

Why does it make ANY sense to the council to BLOW leafs into the road and hedge when there is no one around to scoop it up??? I walked out of my flat today onto the pavement which I admit was relatively leaf free.. but then crossed the road and needed one of those axe like things you would usually use to cut down wheat!!! ALLLLL the leafs in the land were on the road. And the bushes??? Covered in dust.

To sum up... grey dusty bushes, unwalkable roads.

Thanks for waking me up and making my place look shitter than it was earlier.

1 comment: