Thursday 10 March 2011

How long does it take to get a warrant?!

So I'm getting ready for work this morning, applying make up at my little window ledge make up station when I see a police car. Then another one. Then another. Then a fourth. They all get out their cars and stare towards my building. I see someone walk up the path to the main door.. I continued to apply too much bronzer.

BUUZZZZ. My buzzer. Fuck. What have I done now?!! So I go to answer the buzz (which was loud btw, nearly crapped myself) and a female officer asks for some Mr something. I said "sorry? Flat 3 yeah?", she ignored that and repeated another name. "is Mr Brewin there?". "No" I tell her and off she pops. She then gets on her little walky talky and says "female states he isn't there, may need a warrant".

NO idea who they are looking for, no idea if they are getting a warrant and no idea what they want!! But I was expecting to come home from work and find my entire house raided.

So I am sending the rucksack back tomorrow because it is SHIT. I have cancelled my Santander bank account and am in the process of transferring all my savings and wages back over to HSBC. I have put myself on the electoral roll and checked my credit rating.. I'm pretty sure once that goes through I should be in their excellent range :D woop woop! Loanage!

I need to figure out what to do with my stuff. I don't want to sell it because I won't get half of what I paid and won't be able to afford to get it back when I come back home. Dilemma!!

So how are you?

2 comments:

  1. I swear trouble just follows you hehe.

    Ah you could also give it to charity, which takes away the having to sell it for less than you want, and also has you doing a good deed.

    But, then if you were looking to get money from it for the travels, it aint gonna help :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah kinda defeats the object giving it to charity. Twicky!

    ReplyDelete