Saturday 26 March 2011

If you are going to lie, at least do it well.

Today there has bee much anger. I wanted to watch the F1 so I stayed up all night to watch it. Housemate knew this. I fall asleep at 7.30am and I am IMMEDIATELY woken up at 8am by her and her mate slamming doors, talking at the top of their lungs, shouting to each other from the other sides of the flat and making smoothies in the world loudest smoothie maker.

But you know, it is her flat. I can't really say anything so I keep quiet.

But I have major beef with liars. There are a couple of people in my life at the moment who constantly lie and it's begining to piss me off. I will avoid discussion of some people but thought I would vent about said housemate.

A couple of weeks ago I bought a £6.00 bag of flaxseed. Now I find this a bit expensive for a pouch of milled flour but what the hoo. I like it. The other day I go to MY breadbin in the shared kitchen to get some and the pouch is missing. I knew for a FACT it was there a week before so where was it now?? I thought, being the nice person, fuck it. She has obviously thrown it away - I don't know why but fuck it I can't be arsed with the argument.

Today though, I was rummaging through my cupboards and realised 4 cans of diet coke were missing too. I was looking for some garlic salt which I knew I had somewhere but couldn't find it. Housemate also "borrows" my herbs and spices. Also the other day, housemate "borrowed" ALL of my worster sauce and left me with half a teaspoon full.

On this basis, I thought whilst she is out and I need the garlic salt, I would have a wee look in her part of the fridge and in her food cupboard. Behold. MY cans of diet coke on her shelf in the fridge, a FULL bottle of worster sauce in HER cupboard, and there on the middle shelf, bold as brass is my HALF EMPTY bag of flaxseed.

Slightly. Fucked. Off. ESPECIALLY that YESTERDAY I said I had a bag of it missing and she denied all knowledge. She is thirty fuckin four for God's sake and I have never nicked anything of hers.. why are people so immature???

2 comments:

  1. Then I would suggest emptying all of the Worcestershire sauce from HER bottle and replacing it with oil (the kind for an engine!!!!!!!! xx

    ReplyDelete