Sunday 20 March 2011

Spend £300 but save £378 sooo.. win?

Hello Sunday lovers, how are you? I'm super awesome thanks for asking!! (said in a Gay Al way)

Over the last week I have had a good ol' think-a-roo. I ordered a rucksack, sensed it wouldn't work for me so sent it back. Ordered a camera and realised it was more like a fancy toy than a camera (mainly jealousy that Craig's is fancier than mine), so sent that back too. I have swapped bank accounts too so I have better chance of getting a loan and had a think about my ticket.. why have I paid for a return from Sydney to Manchester if I have NO intention of returning in a years time??

So today I have called STA travel and cancelled my ticket. Had to pay £150.00 cancellation fee which was a bit of a twat but I got a £305 refund! Got a £31 refund for my rucksack and a £42 refund for my camera. In return I bought a new, more suitable.. but very pink :( rucksack, a new funky camera that is just like Craigys, a travel adapter and my Oz visa :D REALLY hope that comes through.. I will be MIFFED if it doesn't.

So that is planned so far!! Leaving Kuala Lumpar a bit earlier though which is a shame but.. ho hum. Means I start looking for work in Oz sooner and with it coming up to Christmas I will be more likely to get a Chrimbo job somewhere. Ooh I've also applied to Pizza Hut (in England) for some waitress experience and extra dollar to support the travel fundage.

Also... had a wee think about getting my motorbike license whilst I'm out in Oz.. HOW EPIC WOULD THAT BE?!??! And may look at getting my PADI in Vietnam where it is cheap as chips.

Any more ideas of what I should do are greatly appreciated :)

HAPPY SUNDAY BOYS AND GIRLS!! IT'S NEARLY SPRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment