Sunday 27 February 2011

IT'S BOOKED!!!!

I'VE DONE IT!!!!! I've actually booked and paid for my ticket. I am actually crapping myself now. I've been thinking and planning and pondering for far too long.. so. That's it!! Done.

First stop is Dubai for a couple of hours and then Bangkok. From there though I am a bit lost. I had planned on doing this tour through STA Travel but as it turns out, they don't do it the way I wanted to go. So.. I am open to ideas! I want to be in Cambodia for 3-4 months though but from 30th November I should be in Kualar Lumpar heading out to Oz.

From Melbourne I plan to stay and do some work. 6 months doing some good hard work and some very hard playing! I can't wait. Can't wait to spend Christmas on the beach!!!!!!

SO NERVOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment