Sunday 27 February 2011

Such soft skin

I have fallen for everything Apricot Scrub. My skin is majorly soft which is a blessing in this hard water area.. I wonder if I can take it with me when travelling?

I was looking on the green gheko website today at the stuff they want people to bring with them, and they ask for as many metal nit combs as possible... yikes. I'm going to get nits!!! I reckon in the long run though it might be ok :) life changing experience I presume.

I was just also looking over my blog a few days ago where I was pancking about my interview. I have 100% made the right decision - I clearly am not ready to go back to uni yet when I have these major desires to go travel.

I'm sat here in my towel at the moment, letting my hair dry in the most outrageous style so I best go and sort that out soon.. but I'm itching to book my ticket. SO afraid though that I won't have the money to cope once I am over there, and once I am over there I will have no one to rely on to get some urgent money over to me.

Give me 10 minutes, let me relook at finances :) I could save £600 by not booking a tour with STA travel around Laos and Vietnam.. but I also don't want to get really friggin lost and it is a perfect way to meet new like minded traveller type folk. Hmm dilemma... give me 10 mins!!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO NO WAY!!! I might get mistaken for a buddhist monk or something..

    ReplyDelete