Monday 10 October 2011

The money might be good...

But the stress is beyond not worth it. I arrive at 8.30am, don't take breaks, and only 30 min lunches. In two days I have amassed 92 voicemails. I cleared 68 emails today and have another 43 to check tomorrow

I'm told by management not to reverse late payment fees but when it's escalated he doesn't even look at the acc just tells me to reverse it.

I have had nothing but screaming people about a $ 15 late payment fee and jam officially fed up.

Yes it's great money but collections is not for me.... So what is????

2 comments:

  1. I've had the same feeling man. I've had days where I would have rather been sucking on my last fiver of the month, one day after payday, if it meant I enjoyed my work. It's just having to work out what that job is... Don't panic, it'll all work itself out :D Big Lloydie hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. *takes Lloydi hugs and refuses to let go* xx

    ReplyDelete