Saturday 15 October 2011

The Answer!

They say kids are happier when they have a routine. That is 100% correct for me too! I won't generalise and say for adults too because maybe it really is just me, but I have truely found the key to making me feel content... mix the following ingredients:

  • Soaps - the discovery of Eastenders on YouTube hasn't stopped there. I am now subscribed to Corrie and Emmerdale too! Hoo-fucking-rah;
  • Cleaning - my UK Sunday ritual was do the washing, change the bedsheets and do the hoovering. Here it is a little more long winded because I have to fight with ignorant French people of the dryers and we don't have a hoover.. we do though have a broom;
  • F1 - completely and 100% full on essential. Without this in my life my Sundays are spent in a spiral of depression and a face covered in melted chocolate;
  • Tea - black, half a teaspoon of sugar;
  • Jam - I need jam. On white bread only for a sandwich or multigrain for toast. I love jam. Every single flavour of jam. Jam makes life worth living. Jam and tea. Combined. I need jam on a Sunday.
So today I feel ok. Today is a good day. I have Sundays sorted :) and I have weekdays sorted with work till 4.30pm, then running. I have set a goal to match Peter's time of running around the F1 track in 20 minutes.. So far I have done it twice and my best time is 43 minutes. I have some catching up to do but I will make it!!

Happy bear today. Oh, also - look up "c-word appear on wheel of fortune" on YouTube. Weeing material.

Have a glorious day :)

2 comments:

  1. Sundays are tricky, very tricky. Damn then. Almost wish they weren't invented. There must be some sort of medical term for Sundayness.

    But very happy that you are feeling better and are now watching Corrie!!!! Wooop! Major LMFAO and ROFLMAO at the "my Sundays are spent in a spiral of depression and a face covered in melted chocolate". Not that the sitatuion is hilarious obviously, more the description of said Sunday.

    If you have another depressy sunday, just rant me out a long email instead xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should come back to Facebook please!!!

    Hahaha love a face full of chocolate under normal circumstances hehehe - my mum BTW says she wishes you all the best in the world doing what you are doing :D I told her the goal xx

    ReplyDelete