Friday 14 October 2011

Hello YouTube.... Hello Homesickness

The most amazing thing has happened. Someone.. most likely Jesus Himself has a YouTube page dedictated to Eastenders. And every night He uploads the latest episode. I can only imagine He does that with His Jesus powers whilst ironing His long white robes, whilst a harpest plays in the bachground.. fairys brushing His long hair....

So for the first time since 18th June, I have watched an episode of Eastenders. It wasn't a particualry upsetting episode but man.. have I had a good skriek over it. The theme tune, the dum dums at the end, and then the BBC lady introducing the next show. It reminded me very much that I was watching it very far away from home.

I miss 7pm after work on my sofa times watching the soaps. Homesickness is proper kicking me in the shins tonight.

1 comment:

  1. There are some wonderful people out there... god bless the YouTube geeks :D

    ReplyDelete