Saturday 1 October 2011

3 Months Since I Left..

.. and almost 2 months since I have lived in Australia. Time is flying past and I like it. As much as I enjot meeting new people and what have you, I still have that longing to come home. Howvever.. as mentioned in previous posts I think it's more a yearning for my own space. I get to see a couple of apartments this week but none are available till mid October. Just got to hang on in there a little bit longer.

I was looking to switch hostels but it would appear I am in the cheapest that doesn't have rats. Buggery.

Anyway!! Let me give you fans a wee update! I started working for Origin but was so completely DICKED by my agent who got me in there I decided to leave for a job with Aus Post. And so far.. so good!! I get to set my own times to work, I get my own ledger that is just for me to control. I get to run reports and work off a timetable that I create... honestly.. it's like that episode from Friends when Monica gets her lable maker out... I AM IN ORGANISED HEAVEN!!

I am though terribly missing my new found mates at Origin. I seem to have just waltzed into the place and made.. hopefully... some friends for life. Or at least some aquaintences that I can drop in on should I ever come back travelling. "Well..!" ;-P

We went out on Friday actually and I got obscenly shit faced... and righty so because I spent $200 doing it!! I got barred from having any more shots in one bar which well fucked me off because I proper wanted to try this new one. I have found a new love thanks to Michael... vodka with brown sugar and lime.. FIT!

I met Adam, one of Greene's friends who was lovely but so has the weirdest poshest Irish accent ever! We three were watching inbetweeners back at Andrew's and I think I may have passed out because I remember watching it then waking up under a sleeping bag.. woops. Thanks though boys for not drawing on my face or anything.. can't say I would have been so good to you had the tables been turned.

In other good news, it appears to be getting warmer! I have lost my wooly hat to the mess that is the top shelf on the wardrobe but it's ok now there is sunshine. There was one hell of a storm the other day mind!! The ligthtening and thunder was extreme. LOVE a good storm.

I have found a new place to eat too and fuck ME is it nice. It is called Vegout, recommended to me by Stephen before he left. And I am full on hooked. It is basically a vegie curry house and for $8.80 you can get half a tub of rice and 2 curry types. I adore the pumpkin curry. It does me for two meals as well so its rate cheap! Iove dipping in a spinach and ricotta roll too. A thousand billion calories but who cares when it's orgasmic.

Well... I had written more but it appears the blog didn't like it so it deleted. TWAT!!! But as a last minute thought.. if those who have skype but have not added me... Tim Deering, and those who should get skype so I can call them more often.. Alistair and Vicky.. my skype name is lizrow. I am currently 10 hours ahead of you but when your clocks go back, I will be 11 hours ahead. Bare it in mind when you want to call or text me :-) that goes for you too CK. Texting at 3am my time will result in a severed penis.

To end it like TJ... have a wonderful day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment