Saturday 29 October 2011

I Can't Stop Thinking About It...

Seriously now my birthday meal with Audrey was sensational. I don't know if it was SO good because I was a little bit tipsy or whether it really was good but lately, I have been enjoying my food so much. Everything just tastes better here you know? Like every morning I will have a honey yoghurt on top of some nuts and fruit and it's amazing. Everyday I have salad sandwich with either tuna or chicken and everytime it's fabulous. And because it is SO cheap to eat out at restaurants here in comparison to both making your own meals and eating out in the UK, I am experiencing so many more things.

I had a mexican chicken parma with Clare the other day and it actually turned me on. SO nice!! And then it was topped off by a chocolate pizza... outrageous you say?! I know I retort!! But fucking me sideways with the longest tent pole you can fine - it was bloody amazing.

I keep finding these new places to eat because there are thousands.. and new drinks to try and I am DESPERATE to share my finds with people. Kev is going to hate me I am sure for forcing him to come and eat out with me every night.. which is why I need other people such as you, Tracy and you, Stephanie! to hurry up and get out here before I have to leave Melbourne!!!

The other night was fantastic actually, let me tell you about that.

It was a charity trivia night with the Aus Post guys. $2 entry, free pizza and $1 beers. I mean if they had just said free pizza I would of been there but when they threw in $1 beers I actually lost my vision for a short period whilst my over dilated pupils readjusted. It wasn't just a boring quiz either there were rounds when you had to stand and either hold your arse (tails) or your head (heads.. given) and stand like that till the quiz master flipped a coin. Only when it wasn't the side you were tolding were you allowed to sit down. Omg also, one team had the BEST team name ever.. Quizzed In My Pants!

There was forehead to mouth cookie eating contest which was hilarious!! Alex did it for our team and his eyebrows are so extraordinarily large that the cookie couldn't get past them. He went crosseyed and was moving his face like those freaky kids from the Cadbury advert to try get the cookie over the bushy ridges - there was some wee on my seat by the time he had finished.

There was a paper aeroplane throwing contest!! I came second with my green F-23 replica. Melissa nearly lost an eye when another team launched their flat ridicul0us version of a plane and another girl on another team was holding back tears when the pointy nose cone of one stabbed in her the back of her head. Jesus that was so funny. Tears were mingling with the urine at that point.

We came 5th out of 9 I think which was good going seen as 2nd 3rd 4th all had the same points.. so techinically we were 3rd but whatever, it was fun regardless of position :D .. something I don't normally say hehehhe.. ahh. Rudeness.

I have had my ears lowered today - woopity. Kev arrives on Thursday - woop woopity. It is Melbourne Cup day on Tuesday but seen as I work a Queensland ledger I have to work, therefore missing out on a public holiday. Not that it matters because I am getting $74 AN HOUR!!! -WOOP WOOPITY WOOP FUDGING WOOP!! AND!!!! My little sister had a baby last night :D Congratulations Mrs :) I can't wait to see her xx

Right - Eastenders catch up time and most definitely I need 2 caramel tim tams to dip in a brew.

Catch you next week avid viewers :D

2 comments: