Monday 24 October 2011

It's My Birthday You See...

And the first one abroad I think! Living in a different country for your 26th birthday earning £40k a year I think is an achievement. Wonder where I will be and how much I will be on in 10 years time?! (looks up at the sky with hands together and whispers "please have just won the lottery by then.. please").

Today I spent it in work.. joy.. but it was so sweet. The guys didn't know it was my birthday but as soon as I announced it, I turned around for a split second, looked back at my desk and a cake with a candle appeared!!! Folk gathered and sang HB. Embarrasment but I blew out the candle and made a wish :-) Then later, a whole bar of chocolate :D It was very, very sweet. As was the chocolate.. I got a chocolate headache :/ so worth it though.

As work was full on stressful again, I am absolutely shattered. That may also have something to do with the two glasses of champagne I downed as part of my birthday celebrations at 11pm last night and everyones alarms going off at 5am.. damn builders and their alarms!!!

Last nights meal though was spe--len--ded. Scotch fillet wrapped around parma ham, swiss cheese and aspargas, on top of some garlic mash, honey roasted carrots, wilted spinach and a red ju (what ever that was.. I was expecting a suburnt man holding the torah with a top hat and curly sideburns..). Seriously though.. best.. meal.. eeevverrrrrrrrrr. And the champagne was mixed with blueberry vodka. Fucking FINE night out!!!

I have ordered the new iPhone as a birthday present to myself. Happy birthday me. It shall arrive with the Kevin - have I told you guys I have paid for Kev's ticket out here??? PRAYING he gets work asap.. would like that money back hehe.

Going to book us on some tours too when he gets some money going. He needs to see the GOR. Beautiful. And I proper really can't wait for Sydney now. Sky dive over the beach I THINK SO!

Tomorrow I am off for dinner with Miss Conway and can't WAIT to have a good bitch!!! Been wayyyy too long.

I'm going to go to sleep now.. 8.37pm on my birthday and I am in PJs.. and yes.. I have had a jam sandwich to cement the celebrations. Rock and effin Roll.

Peace out.

1 comment:

  1. Awww birthday blog! Loving the blog as always dude! Mmmm cheese and asparagus ... **adds to shopping list**

    ReplyDelete