Tuesday 31 May 2011

Happy Birthday Amnesty International

I've been a bit lazy recently and forgotten about the things I'm really passionate about. And when I say recently I mean pretty much on and off for the last 10 years.

I remember as a 15-17 year old how passionate I was about Green Peace, Amnesty International, and then in 2009 The One Campaign... but I never really did anything about it.

In uni I went to a few get togethers for Green Peace and I'm signed up to all their email bits but I have never got off my backside to really care or make a difference.

Until last week really. I was told I am going to be teaching human rights to kids in Cambodia and my passion has been reignited! I've non stop looked at documentaries, read the websites, even started writing a letter to Libya!! But the point of this blog today was to say this...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMNESTY INTERNATIONAL!! and well done so far :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment