Saturday 21 May 2011

Fat bugger

Hey you. How was your week?

Mine was bog standard and as per the usual.. had an argument with a team leader, despaired at the lack of sense people appear to have, started another new diet in an attempt to become a size 8 in 4 weeks, had the "what will I do when I come back debate", and had a Chutneys. Again, the Chutney man knew who I was and genuinely sounded upset when I told him I am leaving in 4 weeks time. Which is only fair really.. he will lose significant trade.

I'm desperate to be rich in a pleasant way. I don't want to be stinking rich because people would expect things of me so I guess what I mean is I want to live very comfortably. I have found a house in Staveley that is quite frankly beyond beautiful. And as much as I can't stand the Derbyshire accent (sorry to those I love with the accent..) I adore the lifestyle that Derbyshire can offer. Great countryside, you still have the neighbourly connections I haven't seen down here, and the connections to the big cities are only 30 minutes away in each direction from Chesterfield!

I've been thinking what I would do with that big house. It has a massive garden so I thought I could make money from it!! Offer garden parties to people! People can give me a budget, a theme and a date/time and I will do the rest. It satisfys my obsessive need to plan and make things a theme, and it gives me something to do with an income! I can't think of anything better.

I've also thought about foster care. I've always thought about it and if I had that house I would feel more comfortable about it too. Good links to my mum, room for the kids, things to do with them in the area.

I appear to have issues with being content with what lies in store. Yes I can't wait to go travel but I can't concentrate on that anymore because I know it's happening!! It appears now it is a minor annoyance lol.. a blip in getting back home to my mum and a house I want to buy. I can't even afford the house but I'm desperate to get back and buy it!! It of course won't even be there when I get back but that doesn't stop me mentally decorating it already.

I've been packing today for the second time in six months. Thank the lord for vacuum sack thingies!!!! I condensed my winter 13.5 tog double duck feather duvet called Stan down from fucking massive to smaller than my guitar!! Epically impressed. I have used all the boxes I stole from work for vases, picture frames and DVDs so I reckon I need another 8 for the wardrobe and kitchen maximum.

This week went quite quickly actually... I'm looking forward to pay day! My last full pay from Capstone and my word do I have some plans for it lol. I have a holiday to Tunisia to put aside for, my actual travels - must order some travel money, my last lot of rent and so far 3 work outings. MANY PENNIES!!! And of course, must apply for my loan. Seriously if I don't get it I really think I am screwed. We will see.

Wow long blog. Sorry!! I will update with something funny like the old times soon I promise lol. Have a good weekend yo. x

No comments:

Post a Comment