Saturday 28 May 2011

Packing Failure

Oh I am tired. Must go to sleep after this.

So yeah packing fail.. I bought a 60 litre rucksack with a 15 litre detachable day sack and I can't fit a fucking thing in. I've attached my sleeping bag to the bottom of the rucksack, my mosquito net fits in just, but as soon as my walking shoes are in and my wash kit - there is NO room for anything else.

So I buy some vacuum sacks and do they work?? NO! I just don't understand how 60 litres of backpack is not enough. Craig ages ago said he could get me a massive one that was like 100 litres for free but I said no because silly me thought 60 litres would be enough.

Here is my packing list:
  • 2 pairs linen trousers
  • 2 pairs shorts
  • 10 pairs knickers
  • 7 pairs of ankle socks
  • 3 bras
  • 4 boob tubes
  • one very light cotton shirts
  • 2 pairs PJ shorts
  • 2 PJ tops
  • 2 jumpers
  • 1 hoody
  • 1 pair trackies
  • 2 skirts
  • 2 bikinis
  • 2 flight carigans
  • 3 vest tops
  • laptop
  • walking shoes
  • walking sandles
  • wash kit
  • phone charge
  • travel adapter
  • camera
  • hat
  • ipod
  • sleeping bag
  • sleeping pillow
  • torch
  • money wallet
  • diary
  • address book
  • copies of ID and actual ID
  • book
  • mosquito net
I need a friggin trunk and a man servant to help me carry all this shit. And according to the realgap packing list, I have missed about a thousand items!!! Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment