Sunday 29 May 2011

Damn Studio Catalogue

I did something a bit weird and gross today - I stole the housemates Studio catalogue out of the bin. I couldn't believe she just threw it away!! But she hates Christmas which I simply can't understand.

However, as soon as I stole it I realised I won't be here for Christmas. I had plans for this Christmas such as being in my own house, decorating the shit out of it and having my family over for an epic Christmas eve buffet, a MASSIVE Christmas dinner with at least seventy thousand After Eights, turkey butties for supper, and another Boxing day buffet with left over dinner, sausage rolls and salmon baps.

I wanted not just my huge tree that I already own, but I wanted little mini trees in every room and a to buy a special Christmas dinner set. Thinking about all these things made me quite upset.

So I've just read the Studio catalogue (can you say read when all you did was look at the pictures??) and saw the Christmas stuff I'd love to buy like a father christmas and snowman door mat, and a father christmas toilet seat cover.

I'm also going to miss giving my family presents. I actually live for buying presents!!! And the weather is important too. People complain about the snow and the cold but for me.. the colder it gets the closer it is to Christmas so I really quite enjoy it.

Christmas in Oz will be very weird. Have to admit.. I'm not looking forward to it.. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment