Friday 13 May 2011

Turning Grey Overnight

Literally. I'm not sure if I have had white hair for awhile and just not seen it, or whether it is genuinely spreading across my head like wild fire but every morning when I spike the back up and straighten the front of my hair, I see new white hairs. And the title of this blog is misleading - it isn't grey at all it is pure white hair. My hairdressers says it is lucky I have fair hair because it masks some it but where I have old hair dye from months back which has maintained due to the length on the top and front, you can see it for miles becayse the white is so bright on the brown. Distressing.

In other news - quite worried!! Most likely nothing but recently I have been getting some headaches and feeling CONSTANTLY tired. Not to mention the constant mood swings.. and today I just went to floss, touched the back side on the right and without exagerating at all, my mouth literally burst into a blood bath. It was really gross and quite scary!!! It was literally pouring out my mouth and I spent a good two or three minutes just washing my mouth with cold water to make it stop. Further distress.

And in other news - travel prep is going well. I have hired a van for the 4th June at a cost of only £40 (kerching!), and bought 32 FOOT!! of bubble wrap for £3.35 (kerrchiiing!!) and have organised with Mother Care to pick up some boxes for free next weekend (keeerrrchhiiiinngggg!!). I have also bought 12 large vacuum storage thingies for £11. BRUTALLY cheap. I feel I have robbed some people.. Oh well!

Now to the weather - pleasant! Charlie Scriven took me on a car ride to see bambis (not dialler Rich bambis although we did talk about how much we miss him), but proper deer and there were fucking THOUSANDS of them. EVERYWHERE. They were so delicate and lovely! Photos https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150580604805184.665915.862080183&l=7e366b6440

I had a lovely time gossiping and bitching :D I am so two faced hahaha! CHARLIE!

Now it is the weekend and my plans consist of cleaning my flat, watching more E.R and thinking. May write some letters too... and drink the port I won at work :D major lmobo that the brand name is cockburns lol - so childish but cock burns hahaha I have the mental image of a chinese wrist burn but on a solid nob hahahaha. Ahhh.. fun times.

Away to bed children! Hard days lying down on the morra :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment