Sunday 12 June 2011

Whilst the Race is Red Flagged..

.. I thought I would take a minute (as I discussed with Mr Lewis) to congratulate myself lol.

What I mean is I'm just SO proud of myself that I have managed to achieve my dream. Since I split up with Daniel my goal has been to go travelling. Other ideas have of course surfaced since we split.. has been 3 years now.. like houses, babies, RAF and university again. But one thing always came with me and always seemed to make my heart pound more. The thought of never seeing the world carefreely was too much to bear.

I have never worked so hard for something than I have for this and when people say to me "God you're so lucky", I want to shake them and say "it wasn't luck mate! I didn't win the lottery or a prize! I worked really fucking hard to clear my debt. I lived in a horrid, horrid house with druggies, mold, mice and slugs in order to save an extra £50 a month. This isn't luck, this is pure fucking achievement."

So here is to me. To Sarah Bear Elizabeth Princess Rowlandez for achieving your own goals and physically living the dream.

P.S... thank you too to everyone who got me here (and for suggesting the coin :-P) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment