Friday 17 June 2011

Last Day at Work

And I am blogging!! I have managed to do a solitary audit, I've had my exit interview which scared the new HR lady.. probably said a bit too much and have put her off :-/ woops. Someone let me know if she comes back in on Monday!

I have bought, cooked and provided MUCH food. But it is going down really well and most has gone in the lunch hour rush. I am majorly full up from drinking the pop and eating the cool flavoured crisps that have been oh so convieniently put next to me. The food takes over 2 desks. At least everyone is happy with the selection ;-) I bought carrots just for Traff but because he is stuck downstairs and everyone is convinced eating 7000 carrots is healthier than one cake, he might be out of luck by the time he gets up here.

You will be pleased to hear I am no longer Nigerian!!! I am now a pleasant, soft skinned Italian - much preferrable.

O'Neills tonight and then the Loosely I thinks. We are going to pick up Lloydatron in 30-ish minutes. Me and Tim have stopped all work in excitment!!

Next blog will most likely to be with you after my holiday in Tunisia and before the big day of leaving so goodbye for now, thank you everyone at work for the nice things you have said, sorry HR lady for making you rethink a career with Acenden and catch you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment