Saturday 22 January 2011

I was microwaved today!!

Eh up duck!! How do?? I'm alright thank you. Still tired but feeling healthy for a change lol. Did I tell you I had swine flu? That was hideous bad times. I hate having flu but at least I am better now.

I got my bonus and pay rise from work which, whilst it wasn't as good as last years, it is better than nothing and is going into the savings fund. Currently there is £340 in there but I am owed over £200 and with the overtime I am ploughing through, I am hoping to save about a grand a month. Not too shabby and I still get my Sunday's off!!

One thing I have started doing though is tanning in prep for my holiday in Spain on 3rd Feb! Today though.. blow me!! I was standing in the tanning booth for 9 minutes and nearly died. It was SO hot!!!! The friggin' fan didn't start going until like 8 minutes in so I was sweating like an actual beast. I seriously was expecting at 9 minutes to hear a *ding* and someone who with a fork would come in and poke me, looking behind them yelling "the spuds done!". I am however, looking very brown which I am enjoying.

As of Feb with the bonus pay I am joining the gym-a-roo! It is the Bucks uni one so it isn't up mount Everest (which mascarades as "Marlow Hill".) All the classes are included and everything so it should be pretty gooood. With the overtime though I'm worried I won't be able to attend any.. maybe on a Saturday when I finish at 5pm. I also want to join the cricket team for Wycombe if they will let me. That would be so cool! I need a hobby.

Another thing I need is some bloody voluntary work on a maternity ward... I dunno I just need something other than SQD. I don't want to there forever. I have been rejected from 3 unis so far but have an interview with City uni on 25th Feb.. wonder how that will go. I have a feeling badly lol.

Oh what to do! I best be off.. not a very exciting blog today because I am distracted watching Twister on ITV2! Cheerio xx

No comments:

Post a Comment