Tuesday 1 December 2009

The day after the move..

Bonjour! It's early morning Tuesday and Tallyman is down WOOHOO!! Means I can update this thing with how the move went last night :-D Well.. it went. As reported on Sunday I had NOT fully packed which was a major error. I have so much stuff left over it is unreal so I am going to have to revisit the place, hopefully with Bambi! To get the rest of the stuff and get out of there because I cannot stand the hoe who I lived with anymore. She is a he/she without a shadow of a doubt!!!! And a grumpy opinionated selfish witch/wizard.

What happend.. as I thnk I reported on Sunday.. was there was an olive oil spill in the kitchen. I cleaned it as best I could with the materials I had available.. which was none of my own because the he/her had stolen or moved them all.. but I will admit it was still really slippy. So anywho, came to move yesterday and she is in the house stomping around, annoyed there are other people in the house making a noise and she goes "do you know where my mop is?".. "which one?" .. she sighs.. "my one the one from in there".. "oh probably outside drying".. then the cow roles her eyes, lets out a bigger sigh and stomps off shouting back "I can assume it's full of grease then".. so I shouted back "well I did wash it in warm water" .. and what I got in response was "yeah like the floor and a slam of the door". I was so ready to punch that bitch out but I figured sack it.. I am busy, I can't be bothered with a police record and in less than 48 hours I will never have to see her again.

I was proper suprised by how smooth the actual move went to be fair! The lads bless them were so tall and strong that they managed some how to get the sofa and the TV cabinet up there with pretty much minimal errorage! I say that.. there was a nose bleeding incident and a very cut hand but.. meh! Waasnae me that was bleeding! hehe.

All moved in we decided to go to the sausage tree which may have been a minor drunken error.. i had 3 bottles of Frulli.. beautiful beautiful strawberry beer! But it did make unpacking quite entertaining. OMEGA I nearly broke my new TV!! Didn't read the stand instructions so just sort of lobbed it on, went to turn my back on it and caught it mid air as it was falling.. I would have absolutely cried my eyes out if that had broken. So excited to get it proper up and running now I've seen it out the box though, it looks so goooood.

So onto the first night/morning in the new house.... COLD. Overwhelming feelings are cold. The radiator in the new place doesn't work so my room is about minus a million. How poor Doug survived I will never know! Probably actually because he was up ALL night chewing the bars and pushing things around to make clinky clunky noises. Arse!!!

The rush for the shower though really suprised me because there wasn't one! NINE people living in the same place and not one person was in either of the bathrooms.. good times!!! The shower though.. that is another story. It is one of those really old skanky ones with a broken head so water was shooting everywhere!!! I was literally running around in the bath going "am I wet I am wet!??!?!" .. and THEN because the temperature was a bit high, I tried to move it to cold and I am DAMN sure that the fecker went "hmm messing with the controls eh?? BURN HER!!!!" ... I probably have massive welts on my back from the scolding.

SO after my scorching shower (just to note here my skin is amazingly soft!! Maybe it melted it down to the next layer??) .. I realised I had not brough my iron.. error.. I have NO crinkle free clothes for work.. So at 8.15 I had to peg it to tesco, buy some horrid tesco own work trousers which make me look like some sort of clown and a top I have realised it horrifically similar to Vickys... twin error again!! OMEGA however I saw an amazing wonderment of nature... on the way to work I saw a mouse.. a proper mouse.. FROZEN in mid run!!! No scratch on it, no blood nothing.. a brand new mouse just there.. frozen.. amaazing.

Well I better do some work now I guess.. I need to get the internet at home because it sucks major arse that I can't get facebook here.. Catch you on the flip side xx

No comments:

Post a Comment