Saturday 7 January 2012

I Am A Terrible Drunk

So. It happened again. I got completely and utterly full on off my face on Friday. And I have narrowed it down to exactly when and why that happened. I ordered champagne. Literally as soon as I was on my second glass (after the gin and vodka tonics) my memory disappears. I have sketchy memories of emptying my purse for Anjali, then the next thing I remember is snorting vodka at my house.

I have no recollection of getting home from the pub at all. I remember being forced to down my drink during a card game and remember through the help of photos and videos Emma passing out but other than that.. Nothing. And I have been informed of conversations I really shouldn't have had.

To those I may have fucked off.. So sorry. To those who loved watching me being paralytic, shame on you for letting me drink lol

In other news, I have a huge decision to make. Do I try and come back for a second year in Australia? You see, here are my options and I need you to tell me which you think is best...

Option One: I go farming for 3 months and earn hardly anything, live in the scary outback, and then be granted a second year.

Option Two: I stay at Aus Post until July then do a months quick tour of Aus before leaving for good. I then go back home, learn to be a midwife and then come back on a skilled migrant visa.

Option Three: fuck it all, come home and have babies. Lots of babies and do up houses for a living.

I need to make this decision within the next 4 weeks. So tricky. Help!!!

1 comment:

  1. Option 1 dude! Fruit picking is meant to be horrible, otherwise they wouldn't force you to do it ha! But people at work who went travelling, pretty much every single one of them, say they all did and had great "craic"!

    No timelimit on becoming a midwife, stay for another year! xx

    ReplyDelete