Tuesday 16 August 2011

Seriously...

EVERYTHING I see, go past, look up.. reminds me of Craig.
  1. I go to Cambodia and the ONLY knickers in Siem Reap are CK ones so I am walking around with his name on my arse all day long
  2. I go to Singapore and what are they advertising on MASSIVE building wide advert screens?? CK
  3. I go to look up where Nichlson street is in Melbourne and the street next to the WRONG Nicholson street on Google maps is Calder street (Craig's dogs name)
  4. I look up the CORRECT Nicholson street and the street next to it is called Elgin street!! (Elgin is where his daughter was born)
  5. I meet 3 Scottish lads today.. loose connection I know but still.. Scottish
  6. I go to a museums and see war stuff and planes and think "Craig would love this"
I will eventually just get over it and the references I see everywhere will just disappear but GRRRRR it's everyyywwhere!!!! Just a quick message to say hi and sorry would be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment