Sunday 3 April 2011

Aqua

Terrible band/group. Good song - If Only I Could Turn Back Time. It's really funny actually that my friend should post a blog about the past raising it's ugly head today because so did mine. But it's not ugly.. just a bit missed.

My missed past always comes about when I am having a clear out because I find some things I have been saving. Today though I sent it back to him. Kept a couple of bits but sent the rest back. I don't think about him too much anymore but when I see anything the relates to him I often sigh, smile and think back. We had some good times really. He's a good lad. Maybe if I knew what I did now, had the experience I have today then it would have been so different.

I wish you could go back in time with the new knowledge. I miss him today.

No comments:

Post a Comment