Sunday 10 October 2010

Woops missed a month!

Or eight.. I'm so wanky at updating stuff!!

So mini update - had the lasers.... most fucking horrifying moment of my ENTIRE life!!!! There was major hyperventilating, an almost loss of consciousness due to said hyperventilating and a massive panic attack when the surgeon literally yelled into my face, which was frozen in horror already "I'm struggling I'm struggling!!".. I really wanted to say "errr excuse me??? you have a twattingly large fucking laser gun POINTED AT MY EYE and you are STRUGGLING???" And he kept saying don't move your eyes don't move your eyes but I accidentally twitched to the right just as he finished blasting that eye and I saw a plume of eye smoke.. a ... plume.. of... eye smoke.... at this point there was nearly vomit.

Afterwards came the most weird stingy sensation ever. It felt like I had tiny little pieces of wood splinters under my eyelids so every time I blinked it was like a raw rough sandpaper going over my eyes. I had drops to put in that went down the back of my throat and tasted rather epically disgusting.. so yeah.. laser eye venture was not my best day. I have money off vouchers for anyone considering it btw!!

Hmmm what else is new? OOOO I developed a stalker called Ali!! The fucking freak lived with me until the very recent present and started to follow me everywhere. Now, as the name may suggest to some, Ali is indeed a Pakistani name. The reason I am telling you this otherwise none important face is so you have the mental image in your head of a black haired, coffee skinned and brown eyed 27 year old - for those who don't know me you will know this is NOT my type. He knew this as well... and he was so weirdly stalkerish he promised me he would dye his hair blonde and get blue contact lenses........... I politely laughed nervously and trotted with some haste back to my room where there was a lock.

OMEGA I AM DEBT FREEE!!!!! It came at the cost of my health but what the who... I'M DEBT FREE!!!! I did just under 250,000 hours of overtime and got a full extra grand in my wage after tax so couple with the loss of the loan which I have finally paid off, I cleared my 2 credit cards and overdraft :-) GO FUDGING ME!

But now here is the dilemma.... what do I do with debt freeness?? Do I get myself back into debt to go travelling or buy a house? Or a scooter?? OR A BABY?? I've joined an epic site actually called www.thelmaandlouise.co.uk. It's full of girls only who want a travel buddy and so far have met a 31 year old who wants to go to all the same places I do right now around the globe so I might meet up with her on my twavels.

I did nearly put an offer in on a house though but the bloody thing has already been sold. Grr.

Yesterday I saw a bunch of men wearing skirts with daggers in their socks blow on noisy pipes - always what you want on a Saturday! It was actually really really fun though. I got to spend time with Craig, the bagpipey music was really good and RAF Halton won which is ace.

In other news, I am recovering from tonsillitis. I can't sleep or look to the left because my massive swollen glands stop me from swallowing if I do.. quite the bad time! I was quite funny though when I went to the doctors because I walked in, relatively chirpy given I hadn't eaten for over 24 hours due to the throat/swallowing issue and practically yelled at this unsuspecting doctor "HELLO!!!!! I have tonsillitis so may I please have some antibiotics?". He chuckled and went (in his posh doctor voice) "Oh self diagnosed have we! Let's have a look and open wiiiide.." He then gets his little shiny torch, barely gets anywhere near my gawping face and goes "oh wow. Ok yes I see that's.. erm. Yes definitely tonsillitis! Oh dear..." then backed away like I might actually have the plague but he didn't want to offend me with such bad news! He hastily gave me my prescription and pointed to the door in a very "hurry and get out you germ spreading heathen" tone of manner.. bad times for Rowlands.

Well the F1 is again now and given I have falled asleep twice during this race already, I'm going to properly watch it now. Plus I've eaten the rest of the Roses and feeling preeetty vommity right now so I'm going to go and take care of that!

I WILL update you again this year.. probably around my birthday day. Laters like!

No comments:

Post a Comment