Thursday 6 September 2012

A Line on the Horizon...

With only 7 days to go until India and then only 5 weeks until I come home, here is a list of things I have missed whilst I have been away on my year and half adventure around the world...
  • Makeup – I haven't had any for ages and I look like a troll. One of the first things I am doing when I get back is going into town and getting a proper decent load of makeup in a new makeup bag with a new facial cleansing toning moisturising regime. OH I can't wait to look pretty again;
  • Cornish Pasty – a proper one with vegetables in it and not just a pasty described as “meat”.. what kind of meat people?! WHAT KIND?!!
  • Custard – proper custard on rhubarb crumble;
  • My mums roast chicken dinner – please :)
  • My own bed in my own room – not sharing, where I can watch stuff without headphones, and have my bathroom without someone elses shit stains down the walls. I can have my own!
  • Nice clothes – not travel clothes that are worn out and tired;
  • Lavender washing powder – OH you have NO idea how much I am looking forward to doing a load of washing and it coming out smelling of something!! Hostel washing powder has no smell so you can't tell if it has actually cleaned your clothes. A fine specimen of a bloke once commented, I have a “womanly clean smell” normally and I want it back! I want to smell like a summers meadow!!
  • Asda – ahhhh. Asda. To walk into the shop and know what it is I want and where I will find it. To only spend a pound on cleaning products that are brand named and not $12. Ooooh. Asda.
  • Eastenders – I was once up to date. And then I came to New Zealand where it costs $10 a day for 250mb. I am now behind. This displeases me.
  • F1 with no adverts – and no stupid Channel 10 retards with their ridiculous excuses for expert commentators. I HATE YOU CHANNEL 10!!! ARGGHHHH!
  • Friends – both the constant repeats on Channel 4 and also the real life ones who I loves;
  • Family – but not for too long you all drive me mad :D
  • Cheap access to Europe – being so far away has made me see how lucky we are in the UK to be able to just hop over to Europe. Whilst I am still able to I think it is essential I do a trip around Europe. See Italy, Portugal, Germany etc etc..
I think that's it for now.. I think.... Should I tell you now I am already considering coming back to NZ in January?! :-P


1 comment:

  1. Oh lordy, I love your comments on the pasty situation, completely agree. I mean come on, you wouldn't go "Would you like a meat sandwich?" (!)Although I wouldn't put it past the deli counter at Asda... ah... Asda :D x

    ReplyDelete