Sunday 4 March 2012

In Search of Moo

Hullo. Sorry it's been awhile.. I am currently blogging from work because I am 100% completely bored beyond natural means. I am playing Office Communicator iSpy I am that bored but this has been interupted by my iSpy partner taking a call. I'm so bored. So very bored.

And due to a very suddent change of events, I also have ZERO motivation to do anything that resembles work because I know for this month I have no stats to worry about.. because Sir's.. as it turns out, I cannot legally work here anymore as of March 26th.

I can confirm this has put a spanner in the works and a MAJOR dent in my finances. I am right now on the brink of homelessness, joblessness and bankruptness. But I of course have a plan :D

Kinda. Basically, I wasn't going to go farming so I could stay and earn the big money here but seen as I can't anymore, and after doing an extensive and distressing search for jobs back home, I have decided to stick it out farming and come back for one more year - this way I get to clear my loan payment, save up for a flat when I get home eventually and visit Fiji and Bali - two places I was desperate to visit but couldn't cram into my schedule. Effectively I will be exchanging one more year away from friends and family in return for 10 years worth of savings in England.

It makes sense. However. Further spanner-age. I cannot for the life of me find a farming job. This is of grave concern. I need a farming job that will let me work 6-7 days a week between 26th March and 2nd July so I can get me 81 days for a valid visa.. BUT THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!!

This country is completely ridiculous!!!! An Aussie can come and live in England for 2 years and do whatever they want. But an English person can only come over here for a year, work for one person for 6 months maximum, and if they want to stay a bit longer they have to go farming for 3 months in appauling conditions for very, very little pay.

I feel I may write to the Prime Minister and demand the laws are changed. I will let you know how I get on. I just had to have a rant there. It's also filled some time.. back to iSpy soon I hope.

1 comment: