Saturday 3 December 2011

Stresssssss

Hello! Sorry it's been awhile. I have been mainly fucking busy. I've been going into work early everyday to get ahead (and a bloody good job I am doing at it too). Tomorrow is invoices day so if it is anything like last month, I am to expect 32 phone calls of complaints within 10 minutes... Yay!!

Everyone at work is fantastic. I have made some brilliant friends there and it's so sad I have just three and a half months with them left. Courtney is my midnight phone stalker and banana bread man, Shaun my amazingly accented kiwi, Melissa my girly innocent friend and Mat my lunch/drinking buddy (only person who has matched my efforts here do far.. Good man!) Who knows.. I might marry one of them and then I can stay :-)

The flat is a mess :-( I'm not sure there is enough bleach in the world to get rid if the grim that is boy.

Had a brill night out on Friday. Ended up just being me and Mat after we were abandoned by Melissa and as hard as I have tried, I honestly cannot remember most of what we say talking about and we were talking for like 4 hours!!! Trying to find a taxi home took another 57 hours.. Bloody ridiculous that was. Grrr.

Oooooo I saw a possum!!! It was just sitting in a tree stump looking ready to pounce!! It was proper scary lol I thought they were cute??

Yesterday I mainly died. I was wreckedly hungover. Wish I had gone out Saturday night though.. Hair of the dog and what have you.

There is a 30 day trial at the gym down the road so I'm signing up to that on Monday. Woo. I think I really have to after my weight was incorrectly guessed. Feelingmassive.co.uk

God Boring blog. This was really just a reminder for me that I need to get out a wee bit more. I might try this golfing thing I've been advised is fun.. Just twatting balls as I understand it. I'm good at ball play hehehe.

I want to go in a three day road trip to aryes rock!!! Need to organise that. Sleeping under the stars, dingos, camp fires, some fine absinthe and acid maybe?! Too far? We'll see..

Ok I will be more my hilarious self on the next blog I promise.. As soon as Kev gets a friggin job and stops using me as an overdraft facility I can do more fun stuff to tell you about!!

Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment